- Edward 400 Strips
- Why buy the Edward cardboard shredder?
- Unique in the world with 3 cutting styles!
- Why our cardboard shredders are the best?
- Data for shipping
- Technical Details
Edward 400 Strips
We are pleased to introduce the new range of cardboard shredder series EDWARD: A professional line of industrial, ecological, economic and compact shredders. Enough useless waste and improvised packaging! EDWARD frees space in the warehouse by transforming the cartons into cardboard elastic mesh perfect for packing.
Why buy the Edward cardboard shredder?
• Designed for heavy use with 8 mm. blades, roller bearings, reinforced shaft and reinforced belt!
• Transforms your used cartons in precious packaging material, without wasting time and effort!
• You can protect your products inside the boxes, without buying polystyrene and bubble wrap.
• Due to its flexibility the carboard mesh produced is easily adaptable,to any type of packaging with remarkable impact resistance. Frees warehouse space needed to store packaging material.
• It cuts the costs of waste disposal and packaging.
• It frees space, ecological and economical.
Unique in the world with 3 cutting styles!
• Elastic Mesh
Why our cardboard shredders are the best?:
• Long lasting steel blades.
• Special gears for hard working cycles.
• Monolithic body structure.
• 12m/minute high cutting speed.
• Bearings for high radial loads.
• Heavy overall machine weight for professional applications.
• Wheels equipped for easy moving.
• Vacuum equipped.
• Checking window for blades.
• Scratch proof powder painting.
• Anti-wear treated.
• Simple and easy-to-use thanks to its two-position switch: on / off.
• Heavy duty frame and stainless steel carter suitable for intensive usage in freight forwarding departments.
• Complies with all relevant national and international safety standards.
• Over-sized engine for optimum reliability.
Data for shipping:
|Vol. Packaging||Size Packaging||Weight|
|0,45 m³||120x60x62 cm||150 kg|
|Model||ED 400 1phase||ED 400 3phase|
|Larghezza bocca di taglioCutter Feed width||400 mm||400 mm|
|Cutter Feed height||16 mm||16 mm|
|Cutting Capacity||6 M3 per hour of NOT pre processed material||6 M3 per hour of NOT pre processed material|
|Continuous Run Time Motor||8 h||8 h|
|Voltage Cycle (V/Hz)||3HP 1phase||3HP 3phase|
|Voltaggio (V/Hz)||220-240V 50-60Hz||380-400V 50-60Hz|
|Noise Level db/(A)||55||55|
|Dimensions (without legs kit) LxAxP||95x50x50cm||95x50x50cm|
|Dimensions (with legs kit) LxAxP||95x105x50cm||95x105x50cm|
|Weight||140 kg||140 kg|
|HEPA vacuum (optional)||Si||Si|
|thermo-hardened steel Blades||Si||Si|
|Wheels with brakes||Si||Si|
|Blades inspection windows||Si||Si|
|Periodic Lubrication of Blades||Si||Si|
Kit “Chips” Mode (optional)
|Kit “Net” Mode (optional)||Si||Si|
|Shreds Credit Cards||Si||Si|
|Shreds cardboard with staples||Si||Si|
|Emergency safety stop||Si||Si|
|Compliance with CE regulations||Si||Si|
|12 months warranty||Si||Si|
|100% Made in Italy||Si||Si|